Community Independent Pharmacy Network
Community Independent Pharmacy Network (CIPN) represents independent pharmacies as a Pharmacy Services Administrative Organization (PSAO). CIPN is administered by an experienced staff including pharmacists and technicians that understand community pharmacy as well as managed care contracting.
Our experienced staff has represented pharmacies across the country regarding: contracting with third party payers, reimbursement issues including MAC appeals, reconciliation and prompt payment to network pharmacies.
CIPN does not administer PSAO services in the state of Florida.
Services and offerings available to our members
- Third Party Payer Contracting
- Access to Thousands of Third Party Payers / Health Plans Across the Nation
- Direct Contract Assistance
- MAC Appeals
- Access to EQuIPP Dashboard *at no additional charge*
- Access to Quality Customer Service