Services and Member benefits
Third Party Payer Contracting
- Knowledgeable representation with commercial, Medicare Part D, Long Term Care, 90 or Extended Day, Vaccination, and Specialty Pharmacy Contracts
- Access to thousands of third party payers / health plans across the nation
- Best in industry - enhanced one out of every three agreements that we have signed on behalf of the independent pharmacy
Direct Contract Assistance
- The only PSAO that offers representation with direct third party payers
- Assistance with maximum allowable cost (MAC) Enhancement
- Quality and experienced help desk with live customer service.
The EQuIPP® Dashboard provides CIPN member pharmacies opportunities to track key adherence measurements allowing you to utilize this information to increase star ratings and potentially earn performance payments. Benefits of the EQuIPP® Dashboard include:
- Improve patient care by identifying areas of improvement in medication adherence and safety
- Manage pharmacy performance and enhance star ratings; view rankings within CIPN network and State
- Higher star ratings may result in performance payments from third party payers or inclusion in preferred networks!
A Vaccination Marketing program is now available to you as a CIPN customer through
Pharm AssessRBS. This program requires an annual payment of $75.00.
Discount Network Pricing
The Discount Network Pricing Program gives your pharmacy access to a cash program
that offers your uninsured/underinsured patients an opportunity for savings on brand
and generic medications.
Adherence Measures Performance Support
Using the tools and information provided in the AMPS toolkit, Pharmacies that
complete 10 hours of CE related to MTM services, adherence improvement, and/or
synchronization programs will receive an $80* gift card from CIPN. Just fax proof of
completed CE hours to (855) 998-4791 so that we know when to send the reimbursement!
Please note, each pharmacy can only earn one gift card through the AMPS program!
*Powerpak's MTM CE package of 30 hours of related courses can be purchased for $79.00. Pharmacy will be reimbursed one time per store.